Thursday, August 23, 2007
Love -- What it is?
Hiya!! It has been raining since the midnight here. So the morning's both dull and enjoyable for me. Dull, because I couldn't go for the morning stroll and enjoyable because I got a good chance to sit with the half finished romantic novels.

Roses For You Sweetheart ! Send these beautiful Roses to your sweetheart/ loved one and say 'I Love You'.
Roses For You Sweetheart !
Send these beautiful Roses to your sweetheart/ loved one and say 'I Love You'.
[ Flash ]



Just Like A Rose ! Reveal your innermost feelings to your sweetheart/ love with this beautiful Rose.
Just Like A Rose !
Reveal your innermost feelings to your sweetheart/ love with this beautiful Rose.
[ Flash

Ever wondered what actually love is? Since centuries people have been searching for the meaning of love. Even the great philosophers have failed to describe the true essence of this four-lettered word. I think, love is sitting with a romantic novel -- may be "The Lullaby"and comparing your girlfriend with the heroin of the story.

Labels:

 
posted by Michael at 11:34 AM ¤ Permalink ¤


0 Comments: