Thursday, February 8, 2007
Cute Valentines Day Messages

Valentine's Day is a special day and gives you lot more reason to send short and sweet messages to your loved ones. Here is a collection of short and sweet valentine's day messages

  • Cupid's aim is still pretty good.

  • Today is a very special day for sending all my love your way!

  • With you it's Valentine's Day 365 days a year.

  • Love is the language our hearts use to speak to one another. For you, my dear, my heart sings.My heart is empty without you,Like a bird without a song.

  • My eyes are blind without your eyes to see,Like a rose without color.

  • My soul is shattered without your arms to hold me,Like a mirror without a reflection.I loved u then, as i do now, always and forever.

  • You mean more to me than you'll ever know. Thank you for always being here for me, sweetheart. I love you more than anything!!! Love always

  • We've been through a few hard times honey..well..I just want to let all the people to know that you are my only one..I LOVE YOU VERY MUCH.

  • Oh that I could shrink the surface of the world, so that suddenly I might find you standing at my side.. I love you!

  • No poems no fancy words I just want the world to know that I LOVE YOU my Princess with all my heart.

  • Your hair is brown like the finest chocolateYour eyes are beautiful like the finest piece of art

  • Your smile is my sunrise, your kiss is my sunset.Thank you for being the most wonderful friend and companion

  • Roses are available in more than one color, red.Violets come in other colors too besides blue.Sugar rots your teeth because it is so sweet.But there is no doubt, I love you.Love you with all my heart.

  • I love now, tomorrow and today,and if God give me the time..I'll love you 'till the end of my life...

  • When I need friend, you are here with me.When I need help, you are here with me.When I need someone who care, You are here with me.When I need someone who love, You are here with me.When I need someone who special, you also are here with me.I miss you so much ..I love you so much ..

  • If a day had 36 hours i'd spend 12 picking u flowers,If we had 48 life would surely be great,And if it was 72? I'd climb a mountain just to tell the world i love you,But...all we have is 24,Which means i'll keep the message short,And simply spend every precious hour with you,Today n forever.


courtesey:http://www.funmunch.com/events/valentine/valentine_messages.shtml
 
posted by Sean Carter at 4:41 AM ¤ Permalink ¤


0 Comments: